Business Network Kansas
Products and Services:102
Articles and publications:18
Tenders & Vacancies:0

Information may not be reliable

We write, create, and promote amazing videos. That's it. TROVideo
Address10540 Barkley #268, Overland Park, KS 66210
Phone+1 (800) 983-1213
Contact personIsaac Miranda
Working hours8am-5pm M-F

TROVideo is a Kansas City based video production company. We specialize in creating online video content for small and medium sized businesses in the Kansas City area. Our business video customers are from a variety of backgrounds including construction, consulting, real estate, furniture, information technology, and more. If you are looking for video production in Kansas City, TROVideo has you covered.

For our customers, we use a simple 4 step process to create an amazing video that creates customers and brand awareness.


We believe in spending 3% of your resources to know how to spend the other 97%. Because of this, when it comes to video, making sure you stand out to your target audience is important. With our years of experience, we answer important questions that impact your business.  Questions like:

• What trends can be leveraged for your benefit?

• What platforms are best to promote your video?

• How are your competitors using video to their advantage?

Helping clients map out then navigate these kinds of issues is central to our approach.


Writing is hard. People typically feel overwhelmed when they are asked to do it. Because of this, we take over the script writing process. We take a few “value bullet points” or “value statements” from our client, and we create the script from there.


Once the script is approved, it’s time to start production. Whether its creating shots, doing live shots, drone footage, voice overs, we do what is required. In production, we use a draft-and-approve model. It’s important to do video drafts since ideas convey differently when you see them in a video.


Now is where the fun really starts! Using the research done in the strategy phase, we turn the volume up to an “11” with your desired audience. Using today’s micro targeting, ad budgets don’t have to be big to be highly effective. From social organic, social paid, and ad platforms. We use whatever platform necessary to get your videos in front of the right eyes.